Petroleum Storage Tank (PST) Compliance and Closures
Our services include:
- Emergency response management,
- Underground storage tank (UST) removals,
- Suspicion of release and release determination reporting, and
- Leaking petroleum storage tank (LPST) assessment and closures.
Remedial Investigations & Feasibility Studies for Risk-Based/Regulatory Closure
Wright has experience obtaining environmental closures for our clients through the following programs and approaches:
- Leaking Underground Petroleum Storage Tank (LUST/LPST) Programs,
- Voluntary Cleanup Programs (VCP),
- Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) Program
- Dry Cleaners Remediation Programs (DCRP),
- Texas Risk Reduction Program (TRRP),
- Municipal Settings Designations (MSDs), and
- Environmental Protection Agency’s Brownfields redevelopment program.